Portfolio X Portfolio

Location: Woodstock, NY

The Nest Design was called in to stage this classic Woodstock Tudor home with the hopes of elevating the list price.  The rooms were beautiful, yet their function eluded realtors.  Potential buyers will walk away if confused by the usage of spaces.  Only 10% of people seeing a home for sale can envision what could be.  The other 90% merely see what is.  We couldn’t leave buyers guessing!  Our job was to define the spaces using stylistically appropriate furnishings and accessories.  We incorporated our own inventory with contributions from the homeowners.  The results were astonishing.  There were multiple offers in less than a week and the home went for over list price!  Staging this vacant home sparked a 33% increase in value!